The APLD® California Chapter advances the visibility of our work in local communities by promoting standards of excellence for our members. The Chapter was created to encourage and facilitate communication, networking, a spirit of cooperation, and shared experience. The better educated and informed our members, the better our clients are served. We invite you to become part of this community as we all strive to create beautiful and sustainable environments throughout our state.
Reach out to your APLD California Chapter leaders, and to all APLD California Chapter members, by using our NEW! Interactive Member Directory. Sort by district, member status, and more.
The Find a Designer listing, housed on the APLD.ORG website, is your resource for practicing landscape designers in the Certified, Professional, and Associate categories.
2018 APLD California Chapter Board of Directors
|President 2018||Francesca Corra, APLD|
|President-Elect 2019||Ramie Allard|
|Past President 2017||Linda Middleton, APLD|
|Treasurer/Vice President||Ramie Allard|
|Advocacy Chair||Amelia B, Lima, APLD|
|Communications Chair||Mary Fisher, APLD|
|Membership Chair||Tracey Grillo|
|Sponsorship Chair||Laura Morton, APLD|
Other Chapter Contacts
|Newsletter Editor||Anne Weinberger|
|Newsletter Graphics||Diane Goldsmith|
|Calendar Administrator||Amy Ukena|
2018 District Council
|Bay Area District Rep||Tina Roushall|
|Greater LA District Rep||Johanna Woollcott|
|Sacramento District Rep||Martin Carrion van Rijn|
|San Diego District Rep|
The Chapter Board:
- Advocates for professional Landscape Designers in the State of California
- Develops the APLD organization at a state and local level
- Partners with other organizations to achieve the mission and goals of the APLD California Chapter and Districts
- Coordinates with local Districts to publish California Landscape Design, the APLD CA web site, and other Chapter-wide communications
- Manages membership records at the Chapter level
- Serves as liaison between the Districts and the national APLD organization
- Helps facilitate opportunities for continuing education on a wide range of issues related to landscape design, such as environmental protection, local laws that affect our practices, the latest products and construction techniques, etc.
- Coordinates the yearly Sponsorship Drive, sets and administers Sponsor Benefits
Contact our parent organization, the Association of Professional Landscape Designers: