APLD.ORG offers an up-to-date directory of all APLD members. A log-in is required to view all members. No member log in is required to view the “Find a Designer” listing, which displays only the Certified, Professional, and Associate categories. But what if you want to view by district, member category, or member status? Read on!
NEW! To view all APLD California Chapter Members, click on the link below.
Perhaps you want to see a list of all of the members just in your district, or wish to find other certified, professional, or student members in your district or beyond. Maintained by the APLD California Chapter, this interactive listing can be sorted by district, membership category, member status, and more.
Click on the member profile link to reach out directly to your APLD colleagues. We strive to update this list twice monthly, based on updated reports from APLD.ORG. Happy networking!
Facebook Page – APLD California chapter and district Facebook pages are managed by volunteers. We announce events, share interesting articles, and other items relevant to designers in California and beyond. Log on to Facebook, and search “APLD”. Here is a link to the chapter page to get you started.
APLD California chapter and district events – Regular events and programs are offered for members and friends. Be on the lookout for special event announcements from your district, and in-between, we maintain a page of calendar of events.
Have you moved, changed your email address, company name? Update your information in the Member Area at APLD.ORG.
Not getting your mailings from the chapter or district? Contact our list administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to help you troubleshoot the issue. To help us with troubleshooting, do check your “spam”, “junk” or “special folders” in your email program to be sure that our mailings are going to the correct mailbox.
Coming soon! APLD California Chapter Leadership Page– The chapter is developing a resource page to assist our chapter and district leaders with various tasks, including
- a rich, interactive directory of members, including on-demand, printable district member reports
- event promotion submittals for custom promotion of your district events
- instant approval and editing of event calendar submittals
- submissions for district news updates– direct to your district members
- submissions to the APLD California Landscape Designer magazine
- direct messages to members from your committee, board, or special event
- access to a directory of local agencies and allied organizations in your district
- project and communication, and volunteer management tools, and more.
We need your support to continue developing this long-awaited set of resources for our district leaders. If you would like to join our small team on the development review committee, please contact us at email@example.com.